How to make an rounded-corner panorama view area in Tourveawer ?
Answer:It is possible to make an rounded-corner panorama view area. One could make a new skin in Tourweaver. Firstly, make a skin template, including background images, scene viewer, map viewer, buttons etc. in an application like illustrator or Photoshop. And the images are just like ones in the images file folder. Secondly, click "file>new project" to create a blank template. and then in the properties panel import the skin template into the blank template, in a similar way, import the images for scene viewer, map viewer and buttons into corresponding places. Thirdly, click "export skin" to create any skin template that you like.
- How to preview the virtual tours published by Tourweaver
- Adobe has stopped the support to Flash, so how to preview the project of Tourweaver.
- How to create a virtual tour using Easypano products?
- How to deal with when Preview window shown blocked plugin in MacBook Pro And in window computer showing a flash player missing?
- What should do when user cannot preview virtual tours or cannot view it published in swf or Flash format?
- When publishing tours in Tourweaver, error in EXE, Why?
- Is there a way to create an external link which will go directly to a specific view within a project (rather than the default first view)?
- What is the difference between flash format and html 5 format in publish setting?
- Set the still image in the scene panel, it works only when you click the certain scene.
- How to set the compass effect?
Additional Product Knowledge Base