How to use wide angle zoom lens with Panoweaver?
As to wide angle zoom lens, at present after testing, pw5 supports Canon EOS 300D + EF-S 10-22mm F3.5-4.5 USM, and for image type, choose the Wide-angle Zoom Lens to stitch the 6 images shot with wide angle zoom lens.
As to other wide angle zoom lens except EF-S 10-22mm, we haven't tested. If you have other wide angle zoom lens, you are welcome to download the free trial version of pw5 and to have a try.
- Step 4 - How to Stitch Panorama and Create Virtual Tour?
- What is Smartblend plugin and how to apply it in Panoweaver?
- How to use wide angle zoom lens with Panoweaver?
- What's the recommended equipment used to shoot images for panorama stitching?
- What kind of fisheye lens or camera can be compatible with Panoweaver software?
- How can I get the drum fisheye image compatible to Panoweaver?
- How can I get the full circular fisheye image compatible to Panoweaver?
- My top/bottom images can not be stitched correctly in Panoweaver. Why?
- What's the difference between the Fisheye1 and Fisheye2 setting on the camera?
- How do I take pictures for panorama images?