Is there a way to have more than two floor plans in Tourweaver?
Answer:There is a way to have more than two floor plans.
First, import the floor plans via the Map tab in the List.
Second, add the corresponding control buttons, and then add an action to the buttons that is Link to Map to point to the corresponding map. That's all. You could see samples here and download Tourweaver pro to have a try.
- How to deal with when Preview window shown blocked plugin in MacBook Pro And in window computer showing a flash player missing?
- What should do when user cannot preview virtual tours or cannot view it published in swf or Flash format?
- When publishing tours in Tourweaver, error in EXE, Why?
- Plugin blocked in preview
- Is there a way to create an external link which will go directly to a specific view within a project (rather than the default first view)?
- What is the difference between flash format and html 5 format in publish setting?
- Set the still image in the scene panel, it works only when you click the certain scene.
- How to set the compass effect?
- Is there discount Upgrade for Tourweaver?
- I publish my tour with Tourweaver 7 but Google maps do not work.
Additional Product Knowledge Base