How to replace scenes without having to lose all the hotspots?
Answer:There is a way to replace scenes without having to delete the existing scene and lose all the hotspots. The steps are as follows:
1. In the scene folder of the published project file, please replace the scene first.
2. Open the published project file in Tourweaver, and republish it without having to deleting the hotspots.
- Adobe has stopped the support for Flash, so how to preview the project of Tourweaver.
- How to create a virtual tour using Easypano products?
- How to deal with when Preview window shown blocked plugin in MacBook Pro And in window computer showing a flash player missing?
- What should do when user cannot preview virtual tours or cannot view it published in swf or Flash format?
- When publishing tours in Tourweaver, error in EXE, Why?
- Is there a way to create an external link which will go directly to a specific view within a project (rather than the default first view)?
- What is the difference between flash format and html 5 format in publish setting?
- Set the still image in the scene panel, it works only when you click the certain scene.
- How to set the compass effect?
- Is there discount Upgrade for Tourweaver?
Additional Product Knowledge Base