How to make the burned CD open the tour automatically?
Answer:Firstly, when you publish the tour, the published files should include the autorun file.
Secondly, if you want the CD to open the Tourweaver_*.html file automatically, you need to open the autorun file and put the file name behind the equal symbol "=", that is, "shellexecute=*".
Thirdly, after that, burn the published files to CD to have a try.
- How to deal with when Preview window shown blocked plugin in MacBook Pro And in window computer showing a flash player missing?
- What should do when user cannot preview virtual tours or cannot view it published in swf or Flash format?
- When publishing tours in Tourweaver, error in EXE, Why?
- Is there a way to create an external link which will go directly to a specific view within a project (rather than the default first view)?
- What is the difference between flash format and html 5 format in publish setting?
- Set the still image in the scene panel, it works only when you click the certain scene.
- How to set the compass effect?
- Is there discount Upgrade for Tourweaver?
- I publish my tour with Tourweaver 7 but Google maps do not work.
- What could be the legal Tourweaver scene name
Additional Product Knowledge Base