How to improve the mpeg quality of the video output in Tourweaver?
Answer:To improve the video value, please do as follows:
1. Increase the dimension (width and height) of the scene viewer in the properties panel of scene viewer.
2. In the panel of MovieREC, click "Export Video", and select the MPEG format as "MPEG-1" or "MPEG-2".
3. Keep the dimension (width and height) the same as that of the scene viewer, and then export the video and burn a video CD.
- Adobe has stopped the support to Flash, so how to preview the project of Tourweaver.
- How to preview the virtual tours published by Tourweaver
- How to create a virtual tour using Easypano products?
- How to deal with when Preview window shown blocked plugin in MacBook Pro And in window computer showing a flash player missing?
- What should do when user cannot preview virtual tours or cannot view it published in swf or Flash format?
- When publishing tours in Tourweaver, error in EXE, Why?
- Is there a way to create an external link which will go directly to a specific view within a project (rather than the default first view)?
- What is the difference between flash format and html 5 format in publish setting?
- Set the still image in the scene panel, it works only when you click the certain scene.
- How to set the compass effect?
Additional Product Knowledge Base