Why does Tourweaver play scenes so fast?
Answer:The speed of scene is different from the speed of movie. If the autoplay of the tour is too fast, please edit the speed in the MOVIE REC panel. o lengthen the rotating time to let the tour to rotate slowly. If you set the speed in the properties panel of the scene, it is the speed of the single scene, it means the scene will play in accordance with the speed if you just play the single scene, for example, you click on the thumbnail, and the speed you have set will work. Please make the movie time longer to have a try.
How to improve the mpeg quality of the video output in Tourweaver? Why doesn't the hotspot (URL) work with relative URL?
- Adobe has stopped the support for Flash, so how to preview the project of Tourweaver.
- How to create a virtual tour using Easypano products?
- How to deal with when Preview window shown blocked plugin in MacBook Pro And in window computer showing a flash player missing?
- What should do when user cannot preview virtual tours or cannot view it published in swf or Flash format?
- When publishing tours in Tourweaver, error in EXE, Why?
- Is there a way to create an external link which will go directly to a specific view within a project (rather than the default first view)?
- What is the difference between flash format and html 5 format in publish setting?
- Set the still image in the scene panel, it works only when you click the certain scene.
- How to set the compass effect?
- Is there discount Upgrade for Tourweaver?
Additional Product Knowledge Base