The definition of Drum fisheye image
Answer:If you attach DSLR with Focal length multiplier>1 to Sigma 8mm f4 Ex fisheye lens, the two margins in the final fisheye images will be cut. We call it drum fisheye image derived from its shape.
- Step 2 - How To Choose Panorama Photography Hardware
- Panarama Assist mode is available in Coolpix 4500. Does it work for shooting fisheye image?
- The definition of Drum fisheye image
- How can I get the drum fisheye image compatible to Panoweaver?
- How can I get the full circular fisheye image compatible to Panoweaver?
- My top/bottom images can not be stitched correctly in Panoweaver. Why?
- Why should I set AE Lock for fisheye images?
Additional Product Knowledge Base