How to make a custom tool bar for full screen?
Tourweaver supports customization of the full screen toolbar, please do as follows to customize the toolbar:
1. As for flash output, please go to the installation directory first, in the "resource" file folder, there are "fullscreenbar.swf" and "fullscreenbar.fla" files. "fullscreenbar.fla" is the original file which client can edit by themselves,such as replacing the images.
2. After editing, save it in the same file folder.
3. After you publish a tour, you'll find the toolbar at full screen mode changed.
As for Java output, just go to the published file folder, access the images zip folder, and replace images of the full screen toolbar in it.
- Adobe has stopped the support to Flash, so how to preview the project of Tourweaver.
- How to preview the virtual tours published by Tourweaver
- How to create a virtual tour using Easypano products?
- How to deal with when Preview window shown blocked plugin in MacBook Pro And in window computer showing a flash player missing?
- What should do when user cannot preview virtual tours or cannot view it published in swf or Flash format?
- When publishing tours in Tourweaver, error in EXE, Why?
- Local flash virtual tour cannot load in browsers
- Is there a way to create an external link which will go directly to a specific view within a project (rather than the default first view)?
- What is the difference between flash format and html 5 format in publish setting?
- Set the still image in the scene panel, it works only when you click the certain scene.