Why doesn't the PDF file pop up after applying?
The issue has something to do with the security settings of flash. Please do as follows:
1. Open the flash tour, click "About Adobe Flash Player 9"on the right-click menu;
2. In the popup windows, make settings as below:
The last step is to select the path where the tour is located to avoid the popup file is blocked, and after the setting is finished, open the tour again, then you'll find the PDF file pop up.
- Adobe has stopped the support for Flash, so how to preview the project of Tourweaver.
- How to create a virtual tour using Easypano products?
- How to deal with when Preview window shown blocked plugin in MacBook Pro And in window computer showing a flash player missing?
- What should do when user cannot preview virtual tours or cannot view it published in swf or Flash format?
- When publishing tours in Tourweaver, error in EXE, Why?
- Local flash virtual tour cannot load in browsers
- Plugin blocked in preview
- How to embed the published virtual tour to my website?
- Is there a way to create an external link which will go directly to a specific view within a project (rather than the default first view)?
- What is the difference between flash format and html 5 format in publish setting?