How to add scene images into the thumbnail?
Answer:As to how to add scenes into the thumbnail, please do as follow:
1. Add a thumbnail item in the toolbox.
2. Click on the thumbnail on the skin, and then you'll find the thumbnail properties panel showing below.
3. Click on "List Values" in the properties panel, and then in the pop up dialogue box, set all the images you want to display in your tour.
- Adobe has stopped the support to Flash, so how to preview the project of Tourweaver.
- How to preview the virtual tours published by Tourweaver
- How to create a virtual tour using Easypano products?
- How to deal with when Preview window shown blocked plugin in MacBook Pro And in window computer showing a flash player missing?
- What should do when user cannot preview virtual tours or cannot view it published in swf or Flash format?
- When publishing tours in Tourweaver, error in EXE, Why?
- Is there a way to create an external link which will go directly to a specific view within a project (rather than the default first view)?
- What is the difference between flash format and html 5 format in publish setting?
- Set the still image in the scene panel, it works only when you click the certain scene.
- How to set the compass effect?
Additional Product Knowledge Base