How to add a URL link to a hotspot?
Answer:Please do as follows:
1. add a button on the skin.
2. In the action panel of the hotspot, please add an action "Misc>Link URL", and input the URL link in the popup window.
How to add scene images into the thumbnail? How to make a map among multiple maps play first without changing hotspots links?
- Adobe has stopped the support for Flash, so how to preview the project of Tourweaver.
- How to create a virtual tour using Easypano products?
- How to deal with when Preview window shown blocked plugin in MacBook Pro And in window computer showing a flash player missing?
- What should do when user cannot preview virtual tours or cannot view it published in swf or Flash format?
- When publishing tours in Tourweaver, error in EXE, Why?
- Is there a way to create an external link which will go directly to a specific view within a project (rather than the default first view)?
- What is the difference between flash format and html 5 format in publish setting?
- Set the still image in the scene panel, it works only when you click the certain scene.
- How to set the compass effect?
- Is there discount Upgrade for Tourweaver?
Additional Product Knowledge Base