How to set the scene images as source of Thumbnail?
Answer:Please do as follows:
1. add a thumbnail on the skin of the tour;
2. In the properties panel of thumbnail, click on "List Values" to add scenes in the thumbnail;
3. In the pop up window, select all the scenes, and then click OK.
How to make a map among multiple maps play first without changing hotspots links? Does Tourweaver support Remote Reality one shot?
- Adobe has stopped the support to Flash, so how to preview the project of Tourweaver.
- How to preview the virtual tours published by Tourweaver
- How to create a virtual tour using Easypano products?
- How to deal with when Preview window shown blocked plugin in MacBook Pro And in window computer showing a flash player missing?
- What should do when user cannot preview virtual tours or cannot view it published in swf or Flash format?
- When publishing tours in Tourweaver, error in EXE, Why?
- Is there a way to create an external link which will go directly to a specific view within a project (rather than the default first view)?
- What is the difference between flash format and html 5 format in publish setting?
- Set the still image in the scene panel, it works only when you click the certain scene.
- How to set the compass effect?
Additional Product Knowledge Base