Why is the full screen bar hidden?
The reason about the full screen bar issue is that the latest version of Java 1.6.0_3 includes an additional safety warning, that is, such a warning will appear at the bottom left corner of all the windows or dialog generated from the Java Applet. The problem has been resolved in the latest version of Tourweaver, so we suggest you download the latest version of Tourweaver to have a try.
As to the current issue, if you want the full screen bar to appear, I suggest you do as follows:
1. Download the latest version of Tourweaver.
2. Replace the tw2.jar file with the twviewer.jar file in the "resource" file folder in the latest version of Tourweaver.
3. Change the name of twviewer.jar to tw2.jar after replacement.
4. Upload the updated file to your server, and then the full screen bar will appear.
- How to preview the virtual tours published by Tourweaver
- Adobe has stopped the support to Flash, so how to preview the project of Tourweaver.
- How to create a virtual tour using Easypano products?
- How to deal with when Preview window shown blocked plugin in MacBook Pro And in window computer showing a flash player missing?
- What should do when user cannot preview virtual tours or cannot view it published in swf or Flash format?
- When publishing tours in Tourweaver, error in EXE, Why?
- Is there a way to create an external link which will go directly to a specific view within a project (rather than the default first view)?
- What is the difference between flash format and html 5 format in publish setting?
- Set the still image in the scene panel, it works only when you click the certain scene.
- How to set the compass effect?