What's the difference between sigma 8mm lens and Nikon 16mm fisheye, and a Nikon 14mm wide angle lens?
Answer:Theoretically, Nikon 16mm fisheye, and a Nikon 14mm wide angle can be applied to our software, but won't do the same good job as the Sigma lens. The problems with them are:
- Firstly, they can only be used in 135 frame film camera and DSLR of full frame if you want to make use of our software to stitch images;
- Secondly, we haven't tested them yet, so we couldn't guarantee the usage;
- Thirdly, if they were compatible with our panorama software, you have to take more than 8 pictures to make a panorama. If you use a sigma 8mm lens, you only need to take 4 or less pictures to make a panorama, meanwhile the sigma 8mm lens can be compatible with almost all the DSLR.
- How to start your virtual tour business?
- Step 2 - How To Choose Panorama Photography Hardware
- Why Use Panoramic Head and Tripod in Panorama Photography?
- What equipment do I need to create a virtual tour?
- What's the recommended equipment used to shoot images for panorama stitching?
- What kind of fisheye lens or camera can be compatible with Panoweaver software?
- The definition of Drum fisheye image
- How can I get the drum fisheye image compatible to Panoweaver?
- How can I get the full circular fisheye image compatible to Panoweaver?
Additional Product Knowledge Base