How to embed a VR object into Tourweaver
Answer:Please do as follows:
1. Put the OBJECT VR into the same directory with the published files of the tour.
2. Add a hotspot on the skin first.
3. In the action panel, add an action "Link URL" and select the html page of the OBJECT VR, then click OK.
Why does the sceneviewer appear black when previewing? How to center the SWF virtual tour file on the html page?
- Adobe has stopped the support for Flash, so how to preview the project of Tourweaver.
- How to create a virtual tour using Easypano products?
- How to deal with when Preview window shown blocked plugin in MacBook Pro And in window computer showing a flash player missing?
- What should do when user cannot preview virtual tours or cannot view it published in swf or Flash format?
- When publishing tours in Tourweaver, error in EXE, Why?
- Is there a way to create an external link which will go directly to a specific view within a project (rather than the default first view)?
- What is the difference between flash format and html 5 format in publish setting?
- Set the still image in the scene panel, it works only when you click the certain scene.
- How to set the compass effect?
- Is there discount Upgrade for Tourweaver?
Additional Product Knowledge Base