How to deal with the issue that the slideshow can be edited, but not saved?
Below are useful tips to use SlideShow:
Firstly, edit the slideshow (don't leave Movie panel during editing).
Secondly, after finishing editing, copy the slideshow and use the copy as default movie to play the tour.
Firstly change the name of SlideShow to a different name in the properties panel to avoid the issue of not-saving.
Secondly edit the new movie as you like and there's no need to worry about the ineffectiveness issue.
- Adobe has stopped the support for Flash, so how to preview the project of Tourweaver.
- How to create a virtual tour using Easypano products?
- How to deal with when Preview window shown blocked plugin in MacBook Pro And in window computer showing a flash player missing?
- What should do when user cannot preview virtual tours or cannot view it published in swf or Flash format?
- When publishing tours in Tourweaver, error in EXE, Why?
- Local flash virtual tour cannot load in browsers
- Is there a way to create an external link which will go directly to a specific view within a project (rather than the default first view)?
- What is the difference between flash format and html 5 format in publish setting?
- Set the still image in the scene panel, it works only when you click the certain scene.
- How to set the compass effect?