How to apply popup window?
1. add a popup window under Window list, set properties for it in the properties panel of popup window.
2. add components to popup window, set properties and actions for the added components.
3. add a hotspot to the scene or add a button to main window.
4. add an action Window> Open Popup Window or Show/Hide Popup Window from the Actions panel to the hotspot or the added button.
5. click OK. Then preview, when you mouse click on the hotspot or button, the popup window will appear as you have set.
See a sample tour at Gallery.
- How to deal with when Preview window shown blocked plugin in MacBook Pro And in window computer showing a flash player missing?
- What should do when user cannot preview virtual tours or cannot view it published in swf or Flash format?
- When publishing tours in Tourweaver, error in EXE, Why?
- Local flash virtual tour cannot load in browsers
- Is there a way to create an external link which will go directly to a specific view within a project (rather than the default first view)?
- What is the difference between flash format and html 5 format in publish setting?
- Set the still image in the scene panel, it works only when you click the certain scene.
- How to set the compass effect?
- Is there discount Upgrade for Tourweaver?
- I publish my tour with Tourweaver 7 but Google maps do not work.