Can I replace the virtual tour scenes with new ones after the tour is published?
If Copyright Protection by Image Encryption is selected in publish settings before publishing a virtual tour, replacing scene images in the published tour is not allowed.
If the scene images are not encrypted, you can replace them with new images, providing that the new images meet the following requirements:
- The new image should be named exactly the same as existing scene image, in the same type;
- The new image should have exactly the same dimension (width and height) with the existing scene image
- Adobe has stopped the support for Flash, so how to preview the project of Tourweaver.
- How to create a virtual tour using Easypano products?
- How to deal with when Preview window shown blocked plugin in MacBook Pro And in window computer showing a flash player missing?
- What should do when user cannot preview virtual tours or cannot view it published in swf or Flash format?
- When publishing tours in Tourweaver, error in EXE, Why?
- Is there a way to create an external link which will go directly to a specific view within a project (rather than the default first view)?
- What is the difference between flash format and html 5 format in publish setting?
- How to slow down the sensitivity of each scene when panning around?
- Set the still image in the scene panel, it works only when you click the certain scene.
- How to set the compass effect?