Can Tourweaver make virtual tours in QuickTime format?
Tourweaver makes virtual tours with multiple panoramas and still images, and QuickTime player can not handle such interactive virtual tour, because it can only play single panoramas. To publish QuickTime format single panorama tours, please use Panoweaver. Panoweaver can stitch panoramas, as well as publish panoramas to Flash, QuickTime and Java format single panorama tours.
- How to preview the virtual tours published by Tourweaver
- Adobe has stopped the support to Flash, so how to preview the project of Tourweaver.
- How to create a virtual tour using Easypano products?
- How to deal with when Preview window shown blocked plugin in MacBook Pro And in window computer showing a flash player missing?
- What should do when user cannot preview virtual tours or cannot view it published in swf or Flash format?
- When publishing tours in Tourweaver, error in EXE, Why?
- Local flash virtual tour cannot load in browsers
- Plugin blocked in preview
- How to embed the published virtual tour to my website?
- Is there a way to create an external link which will go directly to a specific view within a project (rather than the default first view)?