How to use one-shot images in Tourweaver to create virtual tours?
Use unwrapping software provided by the one-shot equipment manufacturer to unwrap the one-shot images and then use them in Tourweaver.
Original one-shot image obtained from the one shot equipment:
Use unwrapping software to convert it to a cylindrical panorama which can be used in Tourweaver:
Note: Sample images are taken with 0-360 one shot equipment.
- Adobe has stopped the support to Flash, so how to preview the project of Tourweaver.
- How to preview the virtual tours published by Tourweaver
- How to create a virtual tour using Easypano products?
- How to deal with when Preview window shown blocked plugin in MacBook Pro And in window computer showing a flash player missing?
- What should do when user cannot preview virtual tours or cannot view it published in swf or Flash format?
- When publishing tours in Tourweaver, error in EXE, Why?
- Is there a way to create an external link which will go directly to a specific view within a project (rather than the default first view)?
- What is the difference between flash format and html 5 format in publish setting?
- Set the still image in the scene panel, it works only when you click the certain scene.
- How to set the compass effect?