I export my tour to HTML5, why only 10 thumbnails from the scenes display?
We have met this problem in HTML5. The solution is deleting the thumbnail, because HTML5 is different from flash format. HTML5 is our new developing format so in some part, it has some limits. Here we give you an table about the difference between flash and HTML5 format.
- How to deal with when Preview window shown blocked plugin in MacBook Pro And in window computer showing a flash player missing?
- What should do when user cannot preview virtual tours or cannot view it published in swf or Flash format?
- When publishing tours in Tourweaver, error in EXE, Why?
- Local flash virtual tour cannot load in browsers
- Plugin blocked in preview
- How to embed the published virtual tour to my website?
- Is there a way to create an external link which will go directly to a specific view within a project (rather than the default first view)?
- What is the difference between flash format and html 5 format in publish setting?
- How to slow down the sensitivity of each scene when panning around?
- Set the still image in the scene panel, it works only when you click the certain scene.