How to use FTP of tourweaver ?
FTP setting: When publishing, you can export the tour to both local destination and your FTP. Simply tick the option of FTP Settings and then click to enter Hostname, username, password and etc. In this way, the whole virtual tour will be uploaded to server. If you need to change some of the files in your server, you can access your server by clicking button beside .
- What are the differences between Panoweaver and Virtual Tour Suite-Outfit?
- What are the differences between Panoweaver and Tourweaver Standard and Pro editions?
- Use Windows License to Activate Mac Version
- I need to build a virtual tour, which product should I use?
- What is the difference between Panoweaver and Tourweaver?
- I order the Tourweaver from a reseller, how could I upgrade it
- How to add Google map and how to apply API key by Panoweaver7.4?
- How to use FTP of tourweaver ?
- Which software do we need to stitch photos together and create the virtual tours?
- How to create a virtual tour using Panoweaver and Tourweaver?