How to set full screen issue by Tourweaver 6 and Tourweaver 7
It is different to set full screen between Tourweaver 6 and Tourweaver 7.
In Tourweaver 6.5, three parts are very important to set full screen issue. Scene viewer, Main window, and General setting.
In Tourweaver 7, when you build a new project, you have two options to set the screen size. One is "scale to browser" one is "specific size". They are different to set full screen.
Check details and screenshots from following link:
- How to deal with when Preview window shown blocked plugin in MacBook Pro And in window computer showing a flash player missing?
- What should do when user cannot preview virtual tours or cannot view it published in swf or Flash format?
- When publishing tours in Tourweaver, error in EXE, Why?
- Local flash virtual tour cannot load in browsers
- How to embed the published virtual tour to my website?
- Is there a way to create an external link which will go directly to a specific view within a project (rather than the default first view)?
- What is the difference between flash format and html 5 format in publish setting?
- Set the still image in the scene panel, it works only when you click the certain scene.
- How to set the compass effect?
- Is there discount Upgrade for Tourweaver?