How to embed the published virtual tour to my website?
Generally speaking , we have three basic ways to embed the virtual tour to the website.
However, the first step is choosing the format tour you want to publish and then publishing it and uploading all your publish folders and files to your sever. Please Make sure all the files are uploaded. No files should be missed during the uploading.
- 1.Add a hyperlink to the word and or image to open the virtual tour .Like our gallery : http://www.easypano.com/virtual-tour-gallery.html we upload the published file to www.easypano .com and then make a page with many images .Then add hyperlink to the image to open a url .so when you click the image it will open a new page and open the tour. We made the tour main window full screen with loading image, like http://www.easypano.com/gallery/tourweaver600/tw650demo/tour.shtml.
- 2.Publish the virtual tour as an swf flash tour and embed it to the html page like embed a video in a page. You can use Dreamweaver to do it. Details:
- 3.Publish as FlashVR then Upload all your published folder to your sever then embed the code to the html code.
Remember the xxx.html is not your local URL path , for example not use” TourWeaver_11cheer.html” but use 'http://www.diamondimagesphoto.biz/clients/newhouse/_flash/TourWeaver_11cheer.html'
< iframe width="800px" height="600px" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" src="xxx.html "></iframe>
You can have more complex and advanced methods to host virtual tour to your website .
More details please check this link: http://www.easypano.com/forum/display_topic_threads.asp?ForumID=6&TopicID=6271&PagePosition=1
- How to preview the virtual tours published by Tourweaver
- Adobe has stopped the support to Flash, so how to preview the project of Tourweaver.
- How to create a virtual tour using Easypano products?
- How to deal with when Preview window shown blocked plugin in MacBook Pro And in window computer showing a flash player missing?
- What should do when user cannot preview virtual tours or cannot view it published in swf or Flash format?
- When publishing tours in Tourweaver, error in EXE, Why?
- Local flash virtual tour cannot load in browsers
- How to embed the published virtual tour to my website?
- Is there a way to create an external link which will go directly to a specific view within a project (rather than the default first view)?
- What is the difference between flash format and html 5 format in publish setting?