How to save virtual tour project?
- 1. Create a new folder and name it as "project"
- 2. Click "save as" in file menu of Tourweaver and save all the files in the folder "project".
- 3. If you need to send this project file to others, please zip the folder and the icon, which are the same name, and then send to others.
How to embed the published virtual tour to my website? Why do I need browser clear cache before watching the tour?
- Local flash virtual tour cannot load in browsers
- The Transfer box was "grayed out".
- How to save virtual tour project?
- I made a tour and saved in my iPad, how can I view my virtual tour in my local iPad?
- How to make a virtual tour with panoramic image in Tourweaver ?
- How can I design a skin template in Tourweaver?
- How to convert other sound files to .au format for Tourweaver 1.30?
- How to add a link inside a virtual tour to bring up the google map with the location placed in there?
- How to center my flash virtual tour page?
- How to deal with the issue that the slideshow can be edited, but not saved?
Additional Product Knowledge Base