The Transfer box was "grayed out".
Answer:you just need to copy the two file (gis.html and vip.html) under the Help folder of the Tourweaver root installer and save them on the safe place, and when you install the Tourweaver on THIS computer again, you could place the two file back to the Help folder, and you have the Tourweaver activated.
Tourweaver activation window is blank, how could I activate it? What could be the legal Tourweaver scene name
- How to preview the virtual tours published by Tourweaver
- Adobe has stopped the support to Flash, so how to preview the project of Tourweaver.
- How to create a virtual tour using Easypano products?
- How to deal with when Preview window shown blocked plugin in MacBook Pro And in window computer showing a flash player missing?
- What should do when user cannot preview virtual tours or cannot view it published in swf or Flash format?
- When publishing tours in Tourweaver, error in EXE, Why?
- Is there a way to create an external link which will go directly to a specific view within a project (rather than the default first view)?
- What is the difference between flash format and html 5 format in publish setting?
- Set the still image in the scene panel, it works only when you click the certain scene.
- How to set the compass effect?
Additional Product Knowledge Base