I publish my tour with Tourweaver 7 but Google maps do not work.
Answer:For you to get the Google Map to work on your tour which is host on your site, you would need to have the Google Map API key which is registered for your own site. Now the Google seems to stop providing the Map API key and stopped supporting Flash, so we changed to Bing map viewer.
But if you are publishing a HTML 5 project, even you add a Bing map viewer, if you don't enter an Bing map API key, it will show Google map in HTML 5 project.
Why Google Maps not works in local but works online? What to do that the old Java VTs blocked by Java?
- Adobe has stopped the support for Flash, so how to preview the project of Tourweaver.
- How to create a virtual tour using Easypano products?
- How to deal with when Preview window shown blocked plugin in MacBook Pro And in window computer showing a flash player missing?
- What should do when user cannot preview virtual tours or cannot view it published in swf or Flash format?
- When publishing tours in Tourweaver, error in EXE, Why?
- Is there a way to create an external link which will go directly to a specific view within a project (rather than the default first view)?
- What is the difference between flash format and html 5 format in publish setting?
- Set the still image in the scene panel, it works only when you click the certain scene.
- How to set the compass effect?
- Is there discount Upgrade for Tourweaver?
Additional Product Knowledge Base