How to remove the tripod on the complex floor?
Inclining to Shoot the Floor
- shooting the artificial floor
After shooting the horizontal image and the real floor, move the tripod backward for about 3 ft, in case that it will cover the original area.
Incline the horizontal axis 60°and take another photo of the floor, which is the Artificial Floor. Then it’s 30°on the dial gauge.
Processing in Panoweaver
- import all the photos to Panoweaver
- mark the artificial floor
Select the artificial floor and click the button "", then the artificial is marked. Click the button again, the mark will be canceled.
- add some matching points manually between the real floor and the artificial floor.
Click the button "" to add matching points between the real floor and the artificial floor as much as possible. The points should be distributed on the floor evenly around the tripod. Please note that it’ll be better to add the points on the floor.
- set the tripod in the real floor and the artificial floor as invisible areas with the Mask.
Click the button "" to edit the source image. Select the tool of "set invisible area " in Mask to cover the tripod on the real floor and the artificial floor. It’ll be better to cover all the area except the floor in the artificial floor image.
Click the “Stitch” button or press Ctrl+F5 and a panorama without black spot or tripod is stitched.
Here is the video showing how to remove tripod by viewpoint correcting
For more details, please refer to Remove the Tripod by Viewpoint Correcting
- Manual focus is a must to shoot the artificial floor, or the floor may be blurred while the head and the tripod are clear.
- In post processing, we need to add some matching points between the real floor and the artificial floor. It is recommended to do some marks on the floor such as a coin to make it easier to find the matching point.
- Shooting the artificial floor is the key. Please carefully refer the "Inclining to shoot the floor".
- The way to remove the tripod in drum fisheye image is the same as the way in fullframe fisheye image. The ceiling photo is not needed.
- HTML 5 panorams won't load in Firefox and IE
- How to remove tripod in Panoweaver?-Tutorials video
- What are the differences between Panoweaver and Virtual Tour Suite-Outfit?
- What are the differences between Panoweaver and Tourweaver Standard and Pro editions?
- I order the Panoweaver from a reseller, how could I upgrade it?
- I need to build a virtual tour, which product should I use?
- How to use Panoweaver on several computers?
- How to remove the tripod on the complex floor?
- What does mismatch factor value mean in Panoweaver?
- Is there discount Upgrade from Panoweaver 7 Standard to Panoweaver 8 Professional?