What is the difference between flash format and html 5 format in publish setting?
Answer:If you publish a virtual tour in flash format, you can only view it on PC.
If you publish a virtual tour in Html 5 format, you can view it on mobile devices and PC.
If you publish a virtual tour both in flash format and html 5 format, when you view the tour on PC, it will display the flash format and when you view the tour on mobile devices, it will display the html 5 format.
Besides, some features which related with flash in Tourweaver can only supported in flash format, you can see the comparison from the link below: http://www.easypano.com/comparison/functions-tw7.html
How to slow down the sensitivity of each scene when panning around? What should do when user cannot preview virtual tours or cannot view it published in swf or Flash fo...
- How to preview the virtual tours published by Tourweaver
- Adobe has stopped the support to Flash, so how to preview the project of Tourweaver.
- How to create a virtual tour using Easypano products?
- How to deal with when Preview window shown blocked plugin in MacBook Pro And in window computer showing a flash player missing?
- What should do when user cannot preview virtual tours or cannot view it published in swf or Flash format?
- When publishing tours in Tourweaver, error in EXE, Why?
- Local flash virtual tour cannot load in browsers
- Plugin blocked in preview
- How to embed the published virtual tour to my website?
- Is there a way to create an external link which will go directly to a specific view within a project (rather than the default first view)?
Additional Product Knowledge Base