Panarama Assist mode is available in Coolpix 4500. Does it work for shooting fisheye image?
Answer:Yes."Panorama assist" mode will lock the exposure settings (aperture, shutter speed etc) when shooting consecutive pictures. Please see Coolpix 4500 for "Panorama assist" instruction.
Why can't I adjust the aperture and shutter speed? Can you please tell me how to make a 360 VR Tour of a car (interior)?
- Step 2 - How To Choose Panorama Photography Hardware
- Panarama Assist mode is available in Coolpix 4500. Does it work for shooting fisheye image?
- The definition of Drum fisheye image
- How can I get the drum fisheye image compatible to Panoweaver?
- How can I get the full circular fisheye image compatible to Panoweaver?
- My top/bottom images can not be stitched correctly in Panoweaver. Why?
- What's the difference between the Fisheye1 and Fisheye2 setting on the camera?
- Why should I set AE Lock for fisheye images?
Additional Product Knowledge Base