How to create HDR panoramas?
Method 1: Bracket exposure
3. Adjust on the created HDR to get a good-result LDR (normal panoramic image)
Method 2: Using camera raw file
1. Shoot in raw mode.
2. Import camera raw in in Panoweaver to stitch panorama.
3. Simply stitch the raw file in Panoweaver to get a nice panorama with appropriate exposure value.
Please refer to Panoweaver Manual page 49 to get detailed instructions.
- HTML 5 panorams won't load in Firefox and IE
- How to remove tripod in Panoweaver?-Tutorials video
- What are the differences between Panoweaver and Virtual Tour Suite-Outfit?
- What are the differences between Panoweaver and Tourweaver Standard and Pro editions?
- I order the Panoweaver from a reseller, how could I upgrade it?
- I need to build a virtual tour, which product should I use?
- How to use Panoweaver on several computers?
- How to remove the tripod on the complex floor?
- What does mismatch factor value mean in Panoweaver?
- Is there discount Upgrade from Panoweaver 7 Standard to Panoweaver 8 Professional?