What does mismatch factor value mean in Panoweaver?
Answer:Mismatch factor is used to evaluate on what extent the images are stitched together. The smaller the mismatch factor value, the better. It is nothing to do with color and brightness blending.
Generally the value for stitching 3 fisheye images will be higher than stitching 2 images since there are more stitching lines in stitching 3 fisheye images.
Can I import a panorama from Panoweaver to Microsoft PowerPoint? Why is stitching solution better than one shot?
- HTML 5 panorams won't load in Firefox and IE
- How to remove tripod in Panoweaver?-Tutorials video
- What are the differences between Panoweaver and Virtual Tour Suite-Outfit?
- What are the differences between Panoweaver and Tourweaver Standard and Pro editions?
- I order the Panoweaver from a reseller, how could I upgrade it?
- I need to build a virtual tour, which product should I use?
- How to use Panoweaver on several computers?
- How to remove the tripod on the complex floor?
- What does mismatch factor value mean in Panoweaver?
- Is there discount Upgrade from Panoweaver 7 Standard to Panoweaver 8 Professional?
More ArticlesPanorama software Photo stitch software HTML5 panorama player Panorama stitching software Flash panorama Panorama viewer SWF panorama EPsky Panorama Photo 360 degree panorama 360 photo 360 software 360 virtual tour Flash panorama player Virtual tour software Flash virtual tour Real estate virtual tour Image stitcher HDR panorama Panorama tool Panorama stitch Panoramic software Panoramic View Photo stitching software Photo Stitching Mac Panorama Mac software Realtor software Panoramic photo Stitch a photo Panoramic photography Java applet Virtual reality software Image stitching software 3D object software Panorama application Panorama maker
Additional Product Knowledge Base